Antiwordle is a word-guessing game that is the opposite of Wordle. Instead of trying to guess a word in as few attempts as possible, the goal of Antiwordle is to avoid guessing the word of the day by trying to guess as many other words as possible. The game uses color-coded letters to indicate correct and incorrect guesses, with gray indicating a letter that is not in the word, yellow indicating a letter that is in the word but in the wrong place, and red indicating a letter that is in the word and in the correct place. The objective of the game is to try and guess every letter on the keyboard without correctly guessing the word. It can be played only in daily mode, and the game keeps track of the number of attempts and time taken to solve the puzzle. The game is easy to play but can be challenging due to the rules and the use of dictionary words.
How to play Antiwordle
Antiwordle is a simple game that can be played on a computer or mobile device with a keyboard. Here's a guide on how to play:
- Use your keyboard to type in letters to guess the hidden word of the day.
- If you want to delete a letter, press the Backspace key.
How to play:
- Go to the Antiwordle website or app.
- The game will present you with a blank space representing the hidden word of the day and a keyboard with all the letters of the alphabet.
- Type in a word or combination of letters and press Enter to submit your guess.
- The game will highlight each letter you guessed in different colors: gray for letters that are not in the word, yellow for letters that are in the word but not in the correct position, and red for letters that are in the word and in the correct position.
- Use the feedback from the game to make a new guess.
- Keep guessing until you find all the letters of the word or until you reach the maximum number of attempts allowed.
- The goal of the game is to not guess the word and to use all the letters on the keyboard.
- Use your knowledge of the English language to guess common combinations of letters that form words, such as "th", "ing", and "tion".
- Try to use different combinations of letters in each guess to maximize your chances of finding the hidden word.
- Pay attention to the feedback from the game, especially the letters that are highlighted in red, as they indicate correct letters in the correct position.